HOW TO PREPARE
- All riders must wear long pants and closed toe shoes. No heels higher than ½”.
- Depending on the weather, we recommend wearing layers as the temperature often fluctuates on the rides.
- We strongly recommend bringing your own drinking water, as we do not have any available on site.
- All visitors must wear a mask or face covering while on-site and follow social distancing protocol.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled ride to allow time to check in, fill out necessary paperwork, and be fit for a helmet (if necessary).
- If you arrive late, your ride may be cancelled or shortened by the length of time that you are late. We have staff and horses available and waiting for you during your allotted time. If your ride runs late, then it affects our other clients who are on time and prepared.